Please note: This bike is ex-display and has minor cosmetic damage. Please see images for reference.
- Frame: WeThePeople Envy Frame, 4130 Full Sanko, Tapered CS and SS, Removable Pivots and Guides, Invest Cast Dropouts with Integrated Chain Tensioner
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.1" (12.9" - 13.4")
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket: 11.7"
- Stand Over Height: 9"
- Bars: WeThePeople Envy, Full 4130 Sanko, Post Liquid Heat-Treated, 25.4mm Clamping
- Bar Rise: 9.4"
- Bar Width: 29.8"
- Bar Back Sweep: 10.5°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2.5°
- Fork: WeThePeople Patron, Full 4130 Sanko with Post Liquid Heat Treated, 1-Piece CNC Steerer, Invest Cast Dropouts, 25mm Offset
- Grips: WeThePeople Remote Flangeless, ECLAT Tech-Bolt Bar Ends
- Stem: WeThePeople Hydra CNC Alloy Top Loading Stem, 25.4mm Clamp, 30mm Rise, 50mm Reach
- Headset: WeThePeople Compact Integrated Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro: Holes for Removable Gyro Tabs
- Brake Lever: ECLAT Sniper Hinged Alloy, Two Finger Version
- Brakes: ECLAT Talon U-Brake and Bridge Cable Rear
- Cranks: WeThePeople Legacy 22mm Tubular 3-Piece Crank Cromo, 170mm, 48 Spline
- BB: WeThePeople Compact 22mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: WeThePeople Logic Nylon/Fibreglass
- Chain: SALTPLUS Warlock Halflink
- Sprocket: WeThePeople Pathfinder 8mm Thick, 6061-T6 Alloy, 26T CNC
- Driver: 9T, 1-Piece Cassette, R&L Switch IGUS Bushing
- Hubs: (F) WTP Supreme, 3/8" Female Bolts, 36H, (R) WTP Supreme Cassette, SB, 9T, 12mm Female Bolt, 36H
- Hubguards: WTP Supreme Nylon/Fibreglass x2 Front x2 Rear Hubguards
- Rims: ECLAT Camber Straight Double Wall, 36H, Flash Welded
- Seat: ECLAT Bios Fat Padded Pivotal
- Seat Post: ECLAT Torch Alloy Pivotal 230mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: 20" ECLAT Mirage 2.45" (F), 2.35" (R)
- Pegs: ECLAT Venom 4.8", Nylon-fibreglass x2
- Weight: 11.66kg
The mother of all bikes. The Envy is a testament to just how far BMX design has come. Every year WTP unveil this bike, they want to show the world how far they have come as a brand and what happens when you put together only the very best of their products. All the components on the Envy are carefully handpicked to ensure it's the perfect bike for street and park riders, and just about everything in between. What they're calling Burnt Metal, for 2019 they wanted the Envy to have a paint job unlike anything ever seen before.
As always, the Envy is backed up by another jaw dropping parts list, making the Envy the very best BMX bike your money can buy.