- Unibody construction with lightweight one-piece shell, soulplate and frame
- 60mm flat frame: counter-sunk wheel cut outs for lowest profile possible, internal reinforcements for increased rigidity, side sliders, 256mm wheel base (size 41 EU), 78mm groove width (size 41 EU), metal spacers
- Aeon soulplate: perfectly shaped groove, reduced friction due to offset soul sliders, same width plates for controlled cess slides, optimized plate-frame angle
- Replaceable 45° Hook & Loop Power strap
- 2-way rockerable V-Cuff
- Aeon Shock Absorber
- MYFIT Dual Fit Skinny Boy liner: 100% heat mouldable, adjustable, anatomical ankle padding with perfect heel lock, thin & stretchable front part, comfortable thick padded ankle part, laceable top part
- USD Aeon wheels: 61mm, 90A SHR, flat profile
- WCD Abec 7 bearings: 7 Freespin chrome steel balls, 2RZ rubber coating, synthetic oil
- Limited Edition 20 Year Anniversary Model: CARLOS PIANOWSKI
For USD, the Aeon would be about performance, the key word in the creative project. We designed an affordable, high performance skate that combines the boot and soulplate (unibody), minimizing hardware and moving you closer to the ground, enabling perfect control while at the same time maximizing the possibilities of larger wheel use with all the benefits of this new, low center of gravity.
You heard right. This skate is not UFS Compatible. Are we crazy? Consider this: UFS was invented as a standard mounting system many years ago and is optimized for a maximum wheel size of 60mm. But since its creation, larger wheels such as 72mm have become popular again, a wheel size that reminds us of the popularity of OG blading roots, allowing better roll while enabling great control and space to grind.
We are proud to announce that with our new unibody design our boot is actually lower with 61mm wheels than many other skates that use 58 or 55mm wheels.