- Front Frame: Triad Exclusive Snake Head Gusseted Twin Tube Frame Large
- Rear Frame: Triad Exclusive Sentinel Platform 20% Wider
- Front Fork: Commander Elite 20" Cro-Mo Disc Brake - One Tool Bearings Caps
- Headset: Oath Slim Jim Inline Threadless Headset with Alloy Cap
- Handlebar: Oversized 31.8 Alloy Flat Bars 620mm Wide with Zero Rise
- Stem: Forged Alloy with 4-Bolt Cap- 45mm Ext.
- Grip: Oath Chameleon TPR 130mm with Colour Rims
- Brake: Oath Dual Piston Mechanical Disc Brake with Cable Route Through Stem
- Front Rim: Oath 50mm Double Wall Alloy 36 Spoke Rim
- Spoke: 14G
- Hub: Steel Internal Freewheel with Anodised Disc Rotor Mount
- Tyre: Oath Swerve 20 x 2.25"
- Crank: 89mm Alloy Cranks
- Pedal: Large Resin Anti-Slip Platform
- Seat: Ergonomically Designed, Lotus Race Seat
- Seat Base: Quick Release Adjustable Slider
- Rear Axle: 1-Piece 15mm Full Width Axle
- Rear Wheels: 15mm 49'er Interchange Slick Drifting Wheels, Nylon Hub with P.P Slick
- Rear Bearings: 15mm High Speed Abec 7
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Leg Length 90-105cm:
(Recommended rider size is based on leg length from the Hip (Belt) to the Floor)
Other than the obvious changes like the Snake Head frame and Sentinel platform axle there are heaps of not so obvious upgrades to the Notorious 3. Improved stopping power with Oath Dual Synchronized mechanical disc brake, 15mm 1-Piece rear axle, Oath Swerve 2.25 tyre mounted on big 50mm wide double wall alloy rim, the seat slider also upgraded to the quick release system.The forged alloy stem with tough oversized flat bar keeps you in control and trusted 49'er drifting wheels now with bigger bearings for a smoother ride.