- Full Multi Butted Sanko 4130 Chromoly
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.75" (Centre of BB to Centre of TT)
- Rear End Length: 13.2" - 13.4"
- Top Tube: 32mm Multi Butted
- Down Tube Tapered 36mm to 32mm, Butted with Offset Thickness in Key Areas
- Tapered Chain Stays: 19mm-16mm
- Tapered Seat Stays: 19mm-14mm
- BB Height: 11.5", Low and Good for Stability
- Tapered Seat Tube with Power Clamp
- Headtube: Integrated and Heat Treated
- Removable Brake Mounts and Tabs All Included
- Dropouts: 6mm Thick Heat Treated wit Integrated Chain Adjusters
- Weight: 2.25kg
Mark Webb really wanted to liven up his signature frame so he renamed it and completely shook up the geometry - in his words the TWS frame is the Voltron perfected.