- Full Japanese 4130 Chromoly
- Head Tube Angle: 72.25"
- Standover: 7.3" (Centre of BB to Centre of TT)
- Rear End Length: 12.8" - 13.1"
- 33mm Top Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp
- Tapered 36mm to 32mm Down Tube
- Internally Offset Thicker Tubing Thickness in Key Stress Areas
- Tapered Rear Chainstays: 19mm-16mm
- Tapered Seat Stays: 19mm-14mm and Triple Butted
- Tapered Seat Tube: 71°
- Headtube: Integrated Heat Treated
- BB: Mid Heat Treated 11.5" Height
- Removable Brake Mounts and Tabs All Included
- Dropouts: 6mm Thick Heat Treated with Integrated Chain Adjusters
- Alex Coleborn Signature Frame
Alex asked for the H3 to be freshened up in all areas, it is now more responsive due to a shorter rear end and steeper head tube angle. Total have also managed to make it a little lighter than the previous model without sacrificing any strength - they did this by adding triple butted seat stays and a new design of headtube. Tested over the long term by Alex in both competition and practice you know this frame is built to be fun to ride and durable. Alex has gained many podium spots throughout 2017 riding a Hangover H3 including a Silver at the UCI world championships.
Please note: We do not warrant the use of dual lower cable setups on our frames, there is a small risk of catching your foot on the dual cable hanger causing cable guide thread damage.