- Dimensions: 5.5" x 23" (140mm x 584mm)
- Headtube: Integrated with 83° Angle
- Wheel Compatibility: Up to 120mm x 30mm
- Brake Type: None (Welded Fender)
- Concave: Yes
- Squared Tail Profile
- Suitable for wheel diameter: 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm
- Weight: 1.76Kg
- T6 Aluminium
Get yourself the first individual Tilt scooter deck ever created and keep yourself way ahead of the pack. Built to make you slide and grind effortlessly and to ensure that your life is dialed like never before! The cutting edge of technology has been reached and far surpassed with the Theory deck which features some of the most popular and up to date spec available. Features include a fully smooth bottom and 83° headtube. Catching your tricks is made effortless with the deep concave shape for superb responsiveness. Ride it lose or ride it dialed - Your choice, thanks to the internally locked nut at the axle. Welded in tight like no other deck out there and built for slides and grinds. Dialing in your scooter is easier to achieve than ever, thanks to the fact that everything is welded thoroughly into place. Slide away into the sunset with the fully flat bottom and smoothed sides making 50-50's and 5-0 grinds nailed down easily not forgetting the forged and welded dropouts and squared profile. Crook-grinds are also made steady with the 3D formed "Crook Nook".
- The foot fender on this deck is welded, meaning you will not be able to ride this deck with a brake attached.
- This a highly advanced pro scooter component, it is recommended to have a certain skill level to ride it correctly. To utilize all its wonderful features you must be a skilled rider of, at least, intermediate level. Riders without the requisite skill may damage it prematurely due to incorrect useage.
- The Theory scooter deck have welded cover plates in the front, in order to avoid debris and the likes falling into the scooter deck. These plates have no effect on the performance neither the durability if cracked or destroyed.