- Length: 140mm (5.5")
- Width: 560mm (22")
- Headtube Angle: 83°
- Max Wheel Diameter: 120mm
- Max Wheel Hub Width: 30mm
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Concave: Yes
- Fender Type: Welded Foot Fender
- Axle: Included
- Axle Diameter: 8mm
- Grip Tape: Not Included
- Deck Suited For: Park & Street
- T6 Aluminium
From one Theory to another - The second coming of the coveted Tilt Pro Scooter Deck is here! Back again, after the massively successful first deck ever from Tilt, is the Theory Pro scooter deck in the 002 edition. The result of minor internal changes is a stronger and better deck.
The cutting edge of technology has been reached and far surpassed with the Theory deck as you get some of the most popular features available, like a fully smooth bottom and an 83° headtube as well as performing your tricks is made effortless with the deep concave shape of the top.
The Theory 002 deck is welded in tight like no other deck out there and built for slides and grinds, dialing in your scooter is easier to achieve than ever, thanks to the fact that everything is welded thoroughly into place. Slide away into the sunset with the fully flat bottom and smoothed sides ideal for 50-50's and 5-0 grinds thanks to the forged and welded dropouts. Crook-grinds are made steady with the 3D formed "Crook Nook" beneath the headtube.
- The foot fender on this deck is welded in, meaning you will NOT be able to ride this deck with a brake attached.
- Since this a highly technical, advanced pro scooter component. It is recommended the user has a certain skill level to ride it properly. To utilize all its wonderful features you must be a trained rider with at least an intermediate skill level. Riders without the requisite skills actually end up damaging the components and see them breaking prematurely due to incorrect usage.