- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel with stamped logo top tube gusset
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel with tapered fork legs
- Bar: 9” rise, 29” wide, Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem: Alloy top Load, 50mm reach
- Grips: 150mm flangeless, soft rubber
- Headset: Unsealed Headset
- Brake: U brake with linear brake cable
- Brake Lever: Alloy lever
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Cranks: 3pc tubular 4130 Chromoly, 170mm long - 8 spline axle
- Bottom Bracket: USA unsealed
- Pedals: Plastic unsealed
- Chain: 410
- Sprocket: 25t, Steel
- Seat: 1pc combo with Alloy post
- Front Hub: Alloy Looseball front hub with 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy fully sealed rear cassette hub with sealed 9t driver and 14mm axle
- Rims: Alloy 36h, single wall, 30mm wide
- Tyres: Tall Order 2.3” Wallride 60psi
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Top Tube: 20.8"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 8.2"
- Chainstay: 13.25"
- Weight: 25lbs 5oz (11.48kg)
Are you looking for a high quality BMX to learn the basics on ramps, the race track or the street?. The Ramp Large is the perfect entry into BMX, the best mix of quality and value Tall Order could find achieving one of the lightest entry level bikes on the market. This stylish looking light weight bike features a fully sealed fast rear cassette hub rarely seen on bikes in this price range. The trendy stickers and contemporary colour combination will be the envy of all the riders at the skatepark! Look good, feel good ride good