- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel with stamped logo top tube gusset
- Fork: Ramp 18", Hi-Ten Steel with tapered fork legs
- Bar: 8” rise, 24” wide, Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem: Alloy top Load, 50mm reach
- Grips: 130mm flangeless, soft rubber
- Headset: Unsealed headset
- Brake: U brake with linear brake cable
- Brake Lever: Alloy lever
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Cranks: 3pc tubular 4130 Chromoly, 152mm long - 8 spline axle
- Bottom Bracket: USA unsealed
- Pedals: Plastic unsealed
- Chain: 410
- Sprocket: 25t, Steel
- Seat: Slim 1pc combo with Alloy post
- Front Hub: Alloy Looseball front hub with 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy fully sealed cassette hub with sealed 9t driver, 10mm axle and 14mm adapter
- Rims: 18” Alloy 28h, single wall, 30mm wide
- Tyres: 2.3”
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Top Tube: 18.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- BB Height: 10.6"
- Standover: 7.4"
- Chainstay: 12.25"
- Weight: 23lbs 13oz (10.79kg)
If you are looking for a high quality BMX designed for learning all of the basics on ramps, the race track or the street. The Ramp 18" is ideal for those not quite ready to get on a full size BMX. Aimed at 9-12 year olds its the perfect entry into the world of BMX. This stylish looking lightweight bike features a fully sealed rear cassette hub rarely seen on bikes in this price range. The trendy stickers and contemporary colour combination will be the envy of all the kids at the skatepark!