- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel with stamped logo top tube gusset
- Fork: Ramp 16”, Hi-Ten Steel with tapered fork legs
- Bar: 7” rise, 24” wide, Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem: Alloy top Load, 40mm reach
- Grips: 130mm flangeless, soft rubber
- Headset: Unsealed Headset
- Brake: U brake with linear brake cable
- Brake Lever: Alloy lever
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Cranks: 3pc tubular 4130 Chromoly, 140mm long - 8 spline axle
- Bottom Bracket: USA unsealed
- Pedals: Plastic unsealed
- Chain: 410
- Sprocket: 25t, Steel
- Seat: Slim 1pc combo with Alloy post
- Front Hub: Alloy Looseball front hub with 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy fully sealed cassette hub with sealed 10t driver, 10mm axle with 14mm adapter
- Rims: 16” Alloy 28h, single wall, 30mm wide
- Tyres: 2.3”
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Top Tube: 16.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- BB Height: 9.5"
- Standover: 6.6"
- Weight: 22lbs 5oz (10.13kg)
The Ramp 16" bike has been designed as the perfect entry into BMX for kids, aimed at 5-9 year old's. Tall Order have utilized the best materials they could whilst keeping the bike at an affordable price. This stylish looking bike features a fully sealed rear cassette rarely seen on bikes in this price range.The trendy stickers and contemporary colour combination will be the envy of all the kids at the skatepark!