- Size: 20.75"
- 4130 Chromoly, Double Butted Top Tube and Down Tube
- TT and DT Gussets with Subrosa Logo
- S-Bend Chain Stays
- Chain Stay and Seat Stay Flattened at Drops to Accept Hub Guards
- Deathproof Laser Cut 6mm Dropouts
- Deathproof 125mm Head Tube
- Chain Stays: 13.2" with Room to Remove Wheel, 12.9" Fully Slammed
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Stand Over: 9"
- Brake Mounts and Seat Clamps Not Included
Utilizing everything that matters and nothing that doesn't, was the running theme of the Subrosa OM frame. Removing expensive flare such as welded on chain and seat stay caps, excluding an integrated seat clamp, and paying close attention to other solely aesthetic design features allowed Subrosa to develop an amazing, high quality aftermarket frame with the best possible value they could provide.
Joris' riding style is progressive and unique. To complement this, he wanted a special frame that would allow his creative riding to expand. The 11.7" BB height for clearance, 12.9" slammed rear end, and a taller head tube all contribute to Joris' exact specs so that he can continue doing what he does best...kill it! Let this frame do the same for you