- Range: 15 Miles / 24km
- Top Speed: 22mph
- 0-20mph: 10.1 Seconds
- Hill Climb: 20% / 11.3°
- Battery: Samsung 30Q 6S4P 25.2V 12Ah 259Wh
- Bushings: 86A Double Barrel
- Motors: 2x 1200W 190KV
- Grip Tape: 0S780 Corundum
- Bearings: Abec 7
- Deck Length: 91cm
- Deck Width: 27cm
- Camber/Concave: Zero Camber, Flat Deck / Subtle U Concave
- Wheelbase: 64.5cm
- Weight: 7kg
- Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
- Trucks: 9" Gravity Cast Reverse Kingpin
- Max Load: 120kg
- Controller Type: Advanced Controller as Standard, Throttle Wheel and Dead Man's Trigger for Effortless Control
- Speed Modes: 3 Modes - 8mph, 16mph, Full Speed
- Brake Modes: 3 Modes - Soft, Medium, Hard
- Controller Features: Speedometer in Km/Miles, Board Battery Level, Controller Battery Level, Super Smooth Control Wheel
- Wheels: 120mm Foamies, 78a.
- Urban Kick
- EVA Accessories Case
- EVA Controller Case
- Advanced Wireless Controller
- Pocket Metal Skate Tool
- 2.5mm Allen Key
- Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
The Urban Kick has an old school deck which is unique in the Eboard world. The flares and cut outs make for added style and functionality.
With more power and range than the original Flex-Eboard, the Urban Kick is an upgraded, super manoeuvrable alternative with an old-school kicktail design.
The All-New Slick Revolution Purple Foamies Wheels are perfectly suited to eat rough tarmac for breakfast and roll smoothly over bumpy terrain with ease. The 120mm diameter allows you to roll up drop curbs and forget about small pebbles which would previously have you chewing the tarmac. The patented Foam Core design for unrivalled comfort without the need for pneumatic wheels and the Convex design allows level transfers at sharper angles.
Why are there no decent kicktail electric skateboards available? Now there is, the Urban Kick, designed by Russell Brammer, an original skater and a deck manufacturing genius.
With a unique design, the Urban Kick brings skateboarding back to the heart of electric skateboards. Pop off curbs, tic tac around corners and enjoy all of the benefits of a kicktail deck.