- Range: 15 Miles / 24km
- Top Speed: 22mph
- 0-20mph: 10.1 Seconds
- Hill Climb: 20% / 11.3°
- Battery: Samsung 30Q 6S4P 25.2V 12Ah 259Wh
- Bushings: 86A Double Barrel
- Motors: 2x 1200W 190KV
- Grip Tape: 0S780 Corundum
- Bearings: Abec 7
- Deck Length: 80cm
- Deck Width: 27cm
- Camber/Concave: 10mm Camber, Subtle U Concave
- Wheelbase: 64.5cm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
- Trucks: 9" Gravity Cast Reverse Kingpin
- Max Load: 100kg
- Controller Type: Advanced Controller as Standard, Throttle Wheel and Dead Man's Trigger for Effortless Control
- Speed Modes: 3 Modes - 8mph, 16mph, Full Speed
- Brake Modes: 3 Modes - Soft, Medium, Hard
- Controller Features: Speedometer in Km/Miles, Board Battery Level, Controller Battery Level, Super Smooth Control Wheel
- Wheels: 120mm Foamies, 78A.
- Urban 80
- EVA Accessories Case
- EVA Controller Case
- Advanced Wireless Controller
- Pocket Metal Skate Tool
- 2.5mm Allen Key
- Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
Classic longboard, non-symmetrical design with subtle shoulders and shorter wheelbase. Think classic styling but in a smaller package.
With more power and range than the original Flex E-board in a smaller package, the Urban 80 is its more portable alternative.
The All-New Slick Revolution Purple Foamies Wheels are perfectly suited to eat rough tarmac for breakfast and roll smoothly over bumpy terrain with ease. The 120mm diameter allows you to roll up drop curbs and forget about small pebbles which would previously have you chewing the tarmac. The patented Foam Core design for unrivalled comfort without the need for pneumatic wheels and the Convex design allows level transfers at sharper angles.
The Flex-E is great, but can we add more performance and decrease the overall size? Slick Revolution did just that and here it is.
In a perfect portable length, anyone can carry the Urban 80 easily by their side and its small size means it's both discrete and practical wherever you ride.