- Range: 19 Miles / 30km
- Top Speed: 25mph
- 0-20mph: 7.9 Seconds
- Hill Climb: 25% / 14°
- Battery: Samsung 30Q 8S4P 36V 12Ah 345Wh
- Bushings: 86A Double Barrel
- Motors: 2x 1200W 190KV
- Grip Tape: 0S780 Corundum
- Bearings: Abec 9
- Length: 96cm
- Width: 23cm
- Camber/Concave: 10mm Camber, Subtle W Concave
- Deck: Pre-Loaded 12K Tweel Carbon Fibre, Italian Poplar Ski Grade Core, Cross Lay Up, Full 85A Urethane Edge, Stainless Steel Top Mounted Inserts
- Deck Drop Down: 10mm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Charge Time: 6 Hours
- Trucks: 9" Gravity Cast Reverse Kingpin
- Max Load: 120kg
- Wheelbase: 77cm
- Controller Type: Advanced Controller as Standard, Throttle Wheel and Dead Man's Trigger for Effortless Control
- Speed Modes: 3 Modes - 8mph, 16mph, Full Speed
- Brake Modes: 3 Modes - Soft, Medium, Hard
- Controller Features: Speedometer in Km/Miles, Board Battery Level, Controller Battery Level, Super Smooth Control Wheel
- Wheels: 83mm Slicks, 78A - Better Grip, More Torque, Lower Top Speed
Whats in the Box:
- Flex-E 2.0
- EVA Accessories Case
- EVA Controller Case
- Advanced Wireless Controller
- Pocket Metal Skate Tool
- 2.5mm Allen Key
- Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
Huge spec and performance upgrades makes the Flex-E 2.0 a true speed machine with an impressive 19 mile range, 25mph top speed as well as some unbelievable acceleration.
Feedback over 16 months of Flex-Eboard production lead to some major design and performance upgrades to push the 2.0 to the front of the market.
The 83mm Slick Wheels are ideally suited to smoother tarmac and hard ground. Their smaller size gives greater acceleration and torque but a slightly slower top speed.
Slick Revolution wanted to bring the dynamics of snowboarding technology into the Eboard world in terms of construction, quality and performance. The signature carbon deck is designed and made in the UK by an original skater, snowboarder and machinist - Russell Brammer.
The perfect mixture of carbon fibre and Italian poplar provides a super strong deck with SR's characteristic flexibility. They've added 2 cross layups and a central strip which creates torsional stiffness, while allowing for longitudinal flex needed for a comfortable ride. An engineered carbon fibre shell wraps an Italian poplar ski core to produce a crisp torsionally stiff platform that's incredibly light yet remains flexible enough to soak up the bumps and vibrations. 85A urethane rails provide exceptional dampening and protection to your investment, no more scraped tails or chipped edges, fully protected and looking new for longer.