- 1-1/8" size, standard across most popular scooters
- Internal cup semi-sealed bearings
- Smoother and quieter use than unsealed headsets
- Removal of fork is easier and cleaner
- Dust seals for reduced maintenance
- Full steel construction
- Semi-Integrated (Designed for use with Semi-Integrated decks)
The Slamm Internal Semi-sealed headset consists of a cup which is integrated into the head tube so it sits flush. The bearings sit inside the head tube and sealed in place to protect them from dirt and dust, supplied with all of the required covers and nuts. This headset is suitable for a Semi-Integrated deck type with a threaded fork setup.