Making hard carves in tight places and being ready for the next one is exactly what this board is about. It'll let you pump without having to put your foot down and all the while maintain it's super responsiveness and maneuverability. The Sidewinder II's are built to give you the ability to do surf-like carves but you don't have to change how you ride a skateboard.
- Width: 8.375"
- Length: 31.3"
- Construction: 7-Ply Cold Pressed Maple
- Trucks: 9" Gullwing Shadow
- Wheels: 61mm 78a Lumithane
- Bearings: Abec 5 Greaseball
- Hardware: 0.25" Risers with 1.25" Low Pro Hardened Steel Bolts
- Griptape: ERG