- Frame: Stu Thomsen Replica, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, STR-1 Inspired Double Downtube Wraps Beneath 68mm Wide American Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Fork: Cowboy Cut Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: Redline Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch Bolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket, 134mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 39T Redline Flight Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
- Chain: KMC Z6
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing SE Mohawk Hubs, 36H High-Flange Alloy, w/ Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co MK3 24" x 1.85" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange DX4, Aluminum Cups, 1-1/8" Threadless, SE Wing Logos on Bottom Cup
Bars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II "Stu Thomsen" Signature Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ Stompin' Stu Donuts
Seat: Stu Thomsen SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 29.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, Chrome STR Quad Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Stu Thomsen STR-26 Sticker Sheet, Authentic Trading Card Personally Signed by Stu Thomsen
- Top Tube: 22"
- Seat Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Angle: 73.5°
- Chain Stay Length: 15.3"
- Wheelbase: 39.1"
- BB Height: 12"
- Standover Height: 24.5"
- Weight: 12.79kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5' (152cm) +
Before the Quadangle there was the STR-1. This dates back to the late 1970s when Stu Thomsen was SE Racing’s National #1 pro and the sport’s first superstar. His signature frame at the time was the Stu Thomsen Replica-1. The STR-1 frame had a unique design with both of the double down tubes wrapping underneath the bottom bracket shell and continuing around the Looptail rear end all the way back to the seat tube. Less than ten STR-1 bikes were produced, making them almost mythical and the most sought-after frames of all time in the vintage BMX world. Fast forward over 40 years to today and SE is proud to bring you the third STR retro bike, the limited edition STR-24. All of the unique features and radness of the original STR-1, but built for the cruiser class with 24” wheels. This bike comes with an authentic SE Racing/Stu Thomsen trading card personally signed by Stu. Once again, “We Make It Happen.”