- Frame: Perry "PK" Kramer Edition, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Fork: Cowboy Cut Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: Redline Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch Bolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket, 134mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 44T Redline Flight Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z6
- Wheelset: Special Edition Skyway Tuff II Tuffwheels, Gold Rivet Flanges, Precision Sealed Bearing Hubs, Made in USA, 16T Freewheel
- Tyres: CST Caesar, 20" x 2.125" Front. 20" x 1.75" Rear
- Brakes: BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange DX4, Aluminum Cups, 1-1/8" Threadless, SE Wing Logos on Bottom Cup
Bars: Cr-Mo Power Wing, 30" x 9", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition Oakley B-1B, Made in USA, w/ Perry Kramer Donuts
Seat: Special Edition Kashimax RS x SE Racing Collab Seat, Made in Japan
Seatpost: SE Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, SE Racing Wing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Alloy Rear Wheel Washers, Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper Sticker Sheet, Authentic Trading Card Personally Signed by Perry Kramer
- Top Tube: 21"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Chain Stay Length: 14.75"
- Wheelbase: 37.7"
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Standover Height: 22.5"
- Weight: 11.79kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'3" (160cm) +
The PK Ripper is the most famous and longest-running BMX bike in the history of the sport. This year SE has adorned each Looptail with the “PK” of the “PK Ripper” Perry Kramer’s, signature. This bike also comes equipped with Redline Flight cranks, a Kashimax RS seat, Oakley B-1B grips, super knobby CST Caesar tires, and Skyway Tuff II Tuffwheels with gold rivet flanges. Quite simply, old school BMX doesn’t get any better than this.