- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 148mm Spaced Fixed Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing for Dropper Post, Disc brake Tabs, Vertical Dropouts, Removable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 32T CNC Alloy Narrow/Wide Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 1x10, Short Cage
Shifters: SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter, Exact Actuation, Alloy Lever
Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG50, 10-speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10EL
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 148mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 11-36T 10-speed Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty, 27.5" x 3.0" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor, Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy Front & Rear
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 31" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
Seat: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 30.9mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 34.9mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: Vintage Vinyl SER Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Water Bottle Mounts
- Top Tube: 22.3"
- Seat Tube Angle: 73°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 17.5"
- Wheelbase: 42.3"
- BB Height: 12.4"
- Standover Height: 30.5
- Weight: 17.23kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'3" (160cm) +
To celebrate the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, and SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations,” we created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes its design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike-style upgrades. This wildly unique bike comes in standard and XL sizes and features big 27.5 x 3.0” tires, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Avid BB5 disc brakes front and rear, a new external bottom bracket, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike; there are no boundaries.