- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single Downtube Monster Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 445mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crankset: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC 1
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 20T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.8" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
Bars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
Seat: Monster Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost:Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Top Tube: 23.5"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 18.3"
- Wheelbase: 43.9"
- BB Height: 13"
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Weight: 15.24kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'5" (165cm) +
The ultimate definition of BMX Innovations, this year we introduce the world’s first 29+ BMX bike, the Monster Quad! Built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires, this Monster is the biggest BMX bike on the planet. The unique Monster Quad frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated head tube, super stiff BB yoke, and a legendary looptail rear end. The front and rear Avid BB5 disc brakes and 2pc alloy cranks really put this bike over the top. Watch out now, it’s a MONSTER!