- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Rear End, Disc Brake Tabs, Euro 73mm Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced SE Wave Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Cr-Mo, 430mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 155mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T SE Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 27.5" x 3.0" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy Front & Rear
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: Big Honkin' Cruiser Bar, 30" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
Grips: SE Bikes Life Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs & Donuts
Seat: SE Maniacc Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover
Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Bikes Life Number Plate, SE Bikes Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Top Tube: 22.9"
- Seat Tube Angle: 73°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 17.8"
- Wheelbase: 43.2"
- BB Height: 12.4"
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Weight: 15.64kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'3" (160cm) +
Brand new to our lineup this year is the Maniacc Flyer coming in hot, and firing on all cylinders. Or shall we say firing on big ol’ 27.5+ tires! Built with oversized 27.5” x 3.0” Vee x SE Racing Speedster tires and with disc brakes front and rear, this bike is a straight up maniac. Whether raising it up on the streets, ramps, dirt, or whatever you can throw in front of it, there’s no stopping the Maniacc Flyer.