- Frame: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Disc Brake Tabs, 100mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 170mm Spaced Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks,175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 200mm Spindle length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 27T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front Hub & 170mm Rear Hub, w/ SE Bubble Fat 65mm Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50", 72TPI, Front & Rear,
- Brakes: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor, Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy Front & Rear
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrate
Bars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
Seat: SE Flyer Seat, Cr-Mo Rails w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, SE Racing Wing Padset, SE Chain Tensioners, Alloy Valve Caps
- Top Tube: 22.3"
- Seat Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Angle: 70°
- Chain Stay Length: 17.8"
- Wheelbase: 42.6"
- BB Height: 12.4"
- Standover Height: 30.4"
- Weight: 16.42kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'3" (160cm) +
The Fat Ripper is the world’s first and only legit 26” fat BMX bike. It’s built around 26” x 3.5” Vee Speedster tires and a legendary PK Ripper-styled 6066 aluminum frame. New this year is an outboard bearing sealed bottom bracket and the addition of Avid BB5 front disc brakes. There really is no stopping this bike. It’s ready to monster truck over everything!