- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing,Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Fixed Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing on Top Tube, Disc Brake Tabs, Removable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 436mm Axle to Crown, 29mm Offset, 100mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 32T CNC Alloy Narrow/Wide Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 1x10, Short Cage
Shifters: SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter, Exact Actuation, Alloy Lever
Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 10-speed, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC X10-EL
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, 100mm Front Hub & 135mm Rear Hub, w/ Deep Dish Double-Wall Rims, 11-32T 10-speed Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Freedom ThickSlick Comp, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor, Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy Front & Rear
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrate
Bars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 31" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved Lightning Bolt & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
Seat: Lightning Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Wing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps
- Top Tube: 23.6"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 18"
- Wheelbase: 43.3"
- BB Height: 12.1"
- Standover Height: 30.6"
- Weight: 13.38kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'5" (165cm) +
In the spirit of our legendary motto of “BMX Innovations,” we went deep into the design lab this year to develop the speediest ripper ever, the 29” Fast Ripper. We took the Big Ripper and reengineered it with a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Shimano Deore 10-speed cassette, Avid BB5 disc brakes, an integrated headset, and internal cable routing. This bike is built for speed so it’s only fitting that it comes equipped with Freedom ThickSlick tires. It’s fast. Can you keep up?