- Frame: Marshawn Lynch Beast Mode Model, 6061 Aluminium Floval Tubing Frame, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, 73mm Euro BB, 142mm-Spaced Rear Dropouts
- Forks: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, 430mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- Bars: Oakland 4pc Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tyre Co x Beastmode Speedster 27.5" x 3.0" Tyres with Optimal Speed and Grip at 30psi
- Grips: Authentic ODI Mushroom II Grips with Donuts
- Brakes: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor, Front & Rear
- Brake Lever: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Stem: Beastmode Edition Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved Beastmode Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Seat: Beastmode Edition Diamond-Stitch Flyer Seat with Bottle Opener
- Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: Beast Mode Edition Number Plate, Vinyl Beast Mode x SE Racing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Marshawn Lynch Beast Mode Sticker Sheet, Authentic Marshawn Lynch Trading Card, SE Wheelie Pegs, SE Chain Tensioner
- Top Tube: 22.9"
- Seat Tube Angle: 73°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 17.8"
- Wheelbase: 43.2"
- BB Height: 12.2"
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Weight: 15.33kg
- Suggested Rider Size: 5'3" (160cm) +
Marshawn Lynch’s 27.5+ Beast Mode Ripper makes its much-anticipated return this year. Long before Marshawn became an NFL Super Bowl Champion and a running back for the Oakland Raiders, he had a love for BMX. So we got together with Marshawn to develop a bike that not only could withstand his abuse, but also captures the elements of his home town of Oakland, CA. This year’s silver and black beast of a bike has been upgraded with the addition of front disc brake to help stop the big 27.5” x 3.0” Beast Mode tires in their tracks. And new this year, the number plate now adorns Marshawn’ football jersey number, No. 24. This is the bike to have if you want to be “bout that action!”