- Frame: Dblocks Wheelie King Model, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Freedom ThickSlick Comp, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ Keep that Wheel Up Donuts
Seat: Raise It Up Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: Dblocks Edition Number Plate, Cycle Squad Maniaccs Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs Pegs
- Top Tube: 23.6"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 18"
- Wheelbase: 43.7"
- BB Height: 12"
- Standover Height: 30.5
- Weight: 13.24kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'5" (165cm) +
The undisputed king of the streets gets his own signature bike this year. That’s right Darnell Meyers, aka Dblocks is crowned with his very own Dblocks Big Ripper. Dblocks put his personal touch on this bike with unique spec choices such as the Harlem camo paint, Freedom ThickSlick tires, Power Wing cruiser bars, Raise it Up Flyer seat, Keep That Wheel Up grip donuts, Dblocks camo plate, and Cycle Squad Maniaccs padset. The time is now, lets get it!