- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: FSA NO.42/ACB Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
Seat: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, Lightning Bolt Snap Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Top Tube: 23.6"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 18"
- Wheelbase: 43.7"
- BB Height: 12"
- Standover Height: 30.5/2
- Weight: 13.42kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'5" (165cm) +
The 29” Big Ripper has been a staple in the SE line for over 10 years now. It’s built around a monster-sized PK Ripper style frame and features a stunning shiny red & chrome colorway. The spec is top notch with Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, double-wall rims, Vee Speedster tires, and a new Lightning Bolt snap padset. One glance, and it’s easy to see that the Big Ripper is the baddest 29” BMX bike out on the streets.