- New Lightweight Hi-tensile Steel Frame/Forks with Short Back End
- New Hitmain Grips
- Front Load Stem with Forged Faceplate
- Thread-less Forks
- 10" x 28" Bars
- Plastic BMX Pedals
- 30/13 Gearing (For High Speeds - Up to 15mph)
- Sealed Cartridge Wheel Bearings
- 1-Piece Hi-tensile Forged Steel Cranks
- USA BB
- Fat Padded Seat
- 5 Bolt Steel 2-Piece Wheels with Very Loud Freewheel (New Wheels Roll Faster Than Previous Rocker wheels)
- 10.3" Street Pro Style Tyres
- Colour Matched KMC Chain
- Weight 9.5Kg (20.9lbs) 3.3lbs Lighter Than The Original Rocker!
- Recommended Rider Weight: Between 20Kg to 90Kg.
- Please note: Tools are NOT included
IROK's are chunky mini versions of 20" BMX bikes designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse. New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end.
The Rocker IROK is the best compromise of affordability, performance and quality for those starting out in mini BMX. It's rad, fast rolling, adult proof and features many quality Taiwanese BMX components you won't find on other so called "mini BMX bikes". IROK's are about having a blast with your friends and are clearly recognised and accepted as a global extreme and fun sport that's here to stay! It's likely you have seen people shredding IROKs and other Rocker Mini BMX bikes at your local park and wondered, "Where can I get one of those?" Well, you can get one here!