- Deck: Viral 420 - 4.2" W x 19.5" L (106.7mm x 495mm)
- Bar: Oversize T-Bar - 23.5" W x 18.25" H (597mm x 463.5mm)
- Headtube Angle: 3° Backsweep / 2° Upsweep
- Forks: One piece Viral CNC 'Hot Forged' Viral Forks
- Wheels: 110mm A1 Grade PU Maximum Rebound Bonded Tyres
- Compression: IHC Threadless
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearings
- Headtube: CNC Milled Integrated
- Bearings: Abec 9
- Heat Treated Alloy Components for Ultimate Strength
- Rocco Piazza Signature Model
Designed in connection with young professional scooter rider Rocco Piazza, the RKR Viral has been designed for younger scooter riders. Available in a range of colours and suitable for ages 5-14yrs, the Viral aims to eliminate the need for kids to cut and modify their scooters.
"Make it sick, make it light, make it pro spec and make it fit out of the box." was Rocco's brief for the scooter, and RKR has delivered on this. Shedding metal where it's not needed and adding it where it is, the Viral is a scooter that is outstandingly light and durable. This scooter is also completely bespoke - other than the bearings everything on this model has been designed and built from scratch by RKR!