- Rubber Kinetics - DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Recessed Toe & Heel For Hike-A-Bike Situations
- Welded Microfiber Upper Is Abrasion & Weather Resistant
- Asymmetrical Medial Collar With D3O Impact Protection
- Custom-Molded Rubber Toe Cap & Heel Protection
- Medial High-Rise Eva Midsole Provides Support & Shock Absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology Absorbs Impact & Reduces Fatigue
- Fully Gusseted Tongue Prohibits Intake Of Dirt & Debris
- Elastic Lace Tuck
- Upper: Synthetic, Sole: Rubber
Designed for hard chargers who require all-day comfort and grip, the powerline introduces a new class of flat pedal superiority. Utilizing the utmost of materials and construction techniques, the powerline is the go-to when the going is anything but predictable. All day. All grip.
Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the Powerline combines enhanced features like a fully-welded but breathable microfiber upper that is weather resistant, an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection, a high-step EVA midsole for increased stability, and a custom molded rubber toe cap in a lightweight package.