- Frame: TPU polyurethane has high wear and abrasion resistance as well as high low-temperature flexibility and resistance to oils and greases
- Lens: The cylindrical lens has a flatter optic than the spherical lens, but still scores with excellent peripheral vision
- 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Lens Finish: Clear View
- FSCAPE: The innovative F°SCAPE Anti-Fog Technology uses tiny, micro-etched channels on the lens surface to ensure that condensed water is drained immediately and the lens does not fog up.
- FREE°D: The FREE°D technology corrects refractions and prevents optical distortion.
- TPU Polyurethane
WHIP is the first motocross glasses from Red Bull SPECT Eyewear. Tested and always in use by Luc Ackermann, the youngest freestyle motocross world champion in history. A road approval and a noseguard make WHIP your universal motocross eyewear!