- 29.7" (75.4cm) Long 5-ply Maple deck
- Kick-start, 125-Watt, geared motor
- 22V Lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- 80mm, 80a PU high-grip urethane wheels
- Reverse kingpin trucks
- Rear wheel drive
- Wireless (2.4 GHz) remote with wrist strap
- Variable speed control
- Top speed: 10mph (16km/h)
- 40 minutes continuous use
- Max rider weight: 220lb (100kg)
- Recommended Age: 9+
- 29.7" L x 10.6" W x 5.7" H
- Weight: 10.5lb (4.77kg)
No Assembly Required
Put fun on cruise with the lithium-ion-powered electric skateboard made to zoom!
The new RazorX® Cruiser is a skateboard with an electrifying kick, putting the control of a 125-Watt, geared motor in the palm of your hand and under your feet. This complete cruiser uses an innovative, geared, rear-wheel drive motor and lithium-ion battery to deliver electrifying skate action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on the wireless, digital, hand-held remote, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered, carve-and-turn action.
The 29.7" (754 mm) long, 5-ply maple deck and custom, reverse kingpin trucks deliver a smooth, responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in control of your board. Our new kick-start, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor technology is virtually maintenance free, meaning you won't have to worry about alignment issues, chain or belt.