- Top Tube Length: 20.75" OR 21"
- Chainstay Length 12.7"-13.3"
- Standover Height 9.25"
- Head Tube Angle 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle 71°
- Headtube Size 125mm tall, CNC machined and heat-treated, int. h/set, holes for gyro tabs
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.75"
- Bottom Bracket Size Mid, 74mm wide
- Dropouts CNC machined 6mm thick and heat treated
- Features super tough frame with modern, technical geometry, extra thick tubing to resist denting, 125mm tall headtube to reduce the need for stem spacers
- INCLUDES LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S GUARANTEE (See Manufacturer's Website)
- Weight 21" = 2.35Kg (5.2lbs)
- Butted and PG Seamless 4130 Crmo Tubing Fro Extra Dent Resistance
Reborn For 2018, Our Nemesis Frame Is Built To Last And Take A Serious Beating. This Fully Heat Treated Chromo Frame Features Super Thick 6Mm Thick Cnc Machined Dropouts And Super Short 12.7″ Chainstay And Steeper 75.5 Degree Headtube Angle, Giving You A Responsive And Agile Feeling Steed.
The Nemesis Uses Straight Gauge Tubing For Extra Dent Resistance, And A Taller 125Mm Headtube To Eliminate The Need For Spacers Under Your Stem. Put Through All Kinds Of Hell By Leon Hoppe, Robin Kachfi, And Jacob Bailey, The Nemesis Is One Tough Steed Built For Absolutely Anything, Street, Park Even Dirt!