- Size: 32T
- Compatable with: RF cranks with CINCH System interface.
- Utilizes RF proprietary spline design.
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention.
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing.
- Compatible For: 10, 11 and 12 Speed*.
- Attaches as part of the RF Cinch system (using common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) - allowing to switch between DM rings/spiders with ease.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum, Aerospace Grade Strength
SRAM Direct Mount rings fit SRAM GXP cranks with the removable spider. Replaces your existing chainring and spider which is attached via 3 bolts on the back of the spider. Remove spider and simply use these same 3 bolts to re-attach the Race Face DM ring.
Race Face Direct Mount rings deliver substantial weight saving compared to a standard SRAM chainring and spider combo. And with added benefit of Narrow/Wide tooth configuration.
Compatible with SRAM X9, X0, XX1 and Truvativ AKA cranks. Also compatible with some OE cranks, including the SRAM S1400, S2200 and S2210. GXP models only. Newer S1400 (or X7) cranksets will also work with RF DM rings.
Race Face's new Direct Mount Single ring. Designed and machined in our Vancouver, BC facility, tested on the North Shore and in the Whistler Bike Park.
*Please Note: Not compatible with with Shimano 12 speed chains.