Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
Craig Stecyk used a printer in Los Angeles that was famous for making hand bills for concerts and events in the 60's and 70's. One distinctive style of poster they made had a multi-color blend in the background and was a favorite of Stecyk’s. Powell-Peralta used these bills to promote the Bones Brigade Videos Animal Chin and Public Domain as well as various trade show propaganda.