- 27" Iconic Penny Nickel Cruiser Design
- Classic Waffle Top Non-slip Deck
- 4" Aluminum Trucks with Powder-coated Finish
- 83A Bushings
- Quality Abec 7 Stainless Steel Bearings
- High Tensile Deck Bolts
- 59mm, 83A Cruiser Wheels for a Smooth Ride
Penny skateboards are the original plastic skateboard, dating back to the 1970s. The deck is plastic injection moulded, making it durable with the right amount of flex. Due to its size the Penny has sharp turns and a small surface area, making them the perfect way to get around town. They can even fit in your backpack. The vibrant colours of both the wheels and the decks make the Penny instantly stylish.
Penny was built on the back of these boards, and it's easy to see why. They embody what this company is about: freedom and fun, combined with technical prowess and quality materials. If you're looking for a pocket rocket that turns tight and carves like a dream, the Original Penny is your go-to board.