- Hanger Length: 180mm
- Gravity Moulded Baseplate & Hanger
- Secondary Heat Treatment Process for Added Strength & Durability
- Special Urethane Bushing Formula for Ultimate Rebound & Vibration Dampening
- 6-Hole Baseplate
- Kingpin Angle: Set at 50°
- Pro Model: Adam Coulton
- Price is For a Pair
- Baseplate & Hangar: 356.2 Virgin Aluminium
- Kingpin & Axles: Grade 8 Steel
The Paris 180mm trucks are your all-around "Go Anywhere, Do Anything" trucks perfect for any terrain. Able to handle anything and everything you can throw at them the 180mm hanger is the perfect go-to size for most decks and compliments all riding styles. The open, unrestrictive bushing seat provides a full tilt, turn that's perfect for a smooth, carvy setup. As the most refined longboard truck on the market these trucks look as great as they ride! Whether you want your setup to match or pop off, with the variety of colors we got you covered.
The 50° baseplate angle provides a quick, fluid, turn, while the rake in the hanger adds the lively, playfulness we all love. The stock 90a barrel/cone bushing combo is the perfect starting place allowing for a fluid, effortless carve.
Ride Paris 180mm 50° trucks if…
- You ride a 9" to 10" wide board
- You want a perfect all-around truck