- Frame: NS Al 6061-T6 Custom Formed and Butted Tubes, Boost 148x12 Dropouts
- Forks: Rock Shox Recon 140mm Travel, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 Tapered Steerer Tube
- Headset: GW Integrated Tapered IS42/IS52, Sealed Bearings
- Stem: Octane One Tone 31.8, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar, 780mm 12mm Rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Seat Post: X-Fusion Manic Internal 125, 150mm
- Seat Post/Clamp: 31.6/34.9
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket2, CrMo Hollow Rails
- Brakes: (F/R) Sram Level, 180mm
- Levers: Sram
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29", 32H, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes: Spoked w/ 14mm Nipples
- Hubs: (F) NS Rotary 15 Boost 15x110 Disc, Sealed, (R) NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost
- Tyres: (F/R) Maxxis Aggressor EXO/TR 29x2.5WT
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant PS 170mm 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Power Spline BSA, 73mm Threaded
- Chain: Sram, 12 Speed
- Derailleurs: Sram NX Eagle, Long Case, 12 Speed
- Shifters: Sram NX, 12 Speed
- Cassette: Sram PG-1210, 12 Speed 11-50T
- Stealth Cable: Stealth Cable Route in Seat Tube for Dropper Post
- Disc brake: Post Mount Brake Mount
- Maximum Tyre Size Recommended: 29" x 2.3", 27.5" /650B+ x 3.0"
- Top Tube: (S) 23", (M) 23.7", (L) 24.8"
- Seat Tube: (S) 16.2", (M) 17.7", (L) 19.7"
- Standover: (S) 29.3", (M) 30.2", (L) 31.6"
- Wheelbase: (S) 46.6", (M) 47.7", (L) 48.5"
- Chain Stays: 16.9"
- Head Tube Length: (S) 105mm, (M) 115mm, (L) 125mm
- Head Tube Angle: 65°
- Seat Tube Angle: 74°
- Weight: 13.8kg
Stay true, stay eccentric! Aggressive modern geometry, very long reach, and super slack head angles - the Eccentric bikes are the hardtails of the future.
With the big burly 29" wheels you will roll over everything without thinking twice, but at the same time you get the wonderful feeling of being connected with the trail that only a hardtail can provide. You don't need a full suspension bike to be fast on the climbs and have fun on the downhills!
Radical, modern geometry with a very long reach and a super slack head angle make this bike ideal for anyone who likes to go full gas! This bike is built around a super strong yet light alloy frame built with a custom tubeset. The dropper post that is included in the package will help you fly down the steepest descents with confidence. If you are a hardtail junkie, this is the machine for you.
Please note: NS recommend the Small size for riders up to 172cm, the Medium for riders 170-182cm tall, and the Large for riders over 180cm.