- Decorative stitching on the vamp provides a visual cue for foot placement when setting up technical tricks.
- Low-cut silhouette provides a nonrestrictive fit.
- Molded sockliner with a built-in Zoom Air unit in the heel provides additional cushioning.
- Traditional autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a streamlined look and a low-to-the-ground fit.
- Non-marking, solid rubber outsole in a herringbone pattern for excellent traction and boardfeel.
- The interior of the rubber outsole is cored out in a honeycomb pattern for weight reduction and flexibility.
- Upper: Suede
- Sole: Rubber
CLEAN DESIGN INSPIRED BY JANOSKI'S CASUAL STYLE. Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Men’s Skateboarding Shoe has a low-profile silhouette that delivers durability, grip and responsive cushioning without sacrificing boardfeel.
Streamlined suede upper helps prevent blowouts. Zoom Air unit in the sockliner delivers responsive cushioning. Rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern offers superior grip.