- Hand-Stitched Toe is Inspired by Moccasins
- Hairy Suede Upper is Soft and Textured
- Leather Laces are Durable
- Zoom Air Unit in the Sockliner Delivers Responsive Cushioning
- Mid-Top Provides a Supportive Fit Around Your Ankles
- Cork Sockliner Offers Soft Cushioning and a Natural Look
- Vulcanized Construction Bonds the Upper to the Outsole for Greater Boardfeel, Flexibility and Consistent Flick
- The Outsole Has Been Thinned Out in Key Areas to Deliver a Flexible, Lightweight Feel
THE GENESIS OF JANOSKI.
Kicking off the Year of Janoski, the Nike SB Zoom Janoski Mid Crafted Skate Shoe celebrates Stefan's appreciation of handcraftmanship. The minimal design, hand-stitched toe and leather laces create a raw, natural aesthetic.
The Year of Janoski celebrates the 10-year anniversary of Stefan Janoski's signature shoe, the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski. Each season will highlight a different chapter of his life through unique materials and reimagined silhouettes. The theme of Spring 2019 is Origins - a deep-dive into Janoski's roots and his love of handcraftmanship.