- High Quality Soft Suede Upper
- Zoom Air Unit in Heel of Sockliner Provides Low-Profile Cushioning
- Vulcanized Construction Offers Flexibility and Excellent Grip
- Rubber Toe Tip Enhances Durability
- Rubber Sole with Herringbone Pattern
- Upper: Suede
- Sole: Rubber
A CLASSIC DESIGN BUILT TOUGH.
The Blazer was introduced by Nike in 1972 and has since transformed into a modern style staple. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.Men's Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low Skateboarding Shoe pairs a locked-in fit with lightweight, responsive Zoom Air cushioning. Its low-profile design takes cues from '70s heritage footwear while providing flexibility and traction for great boardfeel.