- Deconstructed upper for lightweight flexibility
- Low-cut silhouette provides a non-restrictive fit
- Rubber toe cap enhances durability
- Molded sockliner with a built-in Zoom Air unit in the heel
- Traditional vulcanized construction for a streamlined look and fit
- Non-marking, solid rubber outsole for excellent traction and boardfeel
- Upper: Suede
- Sole: Rubber
Men's Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low Deconstructed Skateboarding Shoe pairs a lightweight, deconstructed upper with responsive Zoom Air cushioning. Its low-profile design takes cues from ‘70s heritage footwear while providing flexibility and traction for great boardfeel.
Zoom Air unit in heel of sockliner provides low-profile cushioning. Deconstructed upper features premium materials for a seamless fit and feel. Vulcanized construction offers flexibility and excellent grip.