- Zoom Air Unit in Heel of Sockliner Provides Low-Profile Cushioning
- Vulcanised Construction Offers Flexibility and Excellent Grip
- Combination of Suede and Leather in the Upper Offers Durability
- Exposed Foam in the Tongue Honours the Shoe's 1970's Heritage
- Herringbone Outsole Pattern Provides Multi-Directional Traction
FLEXIBILITY AND SUPPORT IN A CLASSIC DESIGN.
The Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low GT Skate Shoe pairs a locked-in fit with lightweight, responsive cushioning in the heel. Its classic, low-profile design takes cues from 70's footwear while providing flexibility and traction for great boardfeel.