- Deconstructed upper for lightweight flexibility.
- Low-cut silhouette provides a nonrestrictive fit.
- Rubber toe cap enhances durability.
- Molded sockliner with a built-in Zoom Air unit in the heel for responsive cushioning and excellent boardfeel.
- Traditional vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a streamlined look and a low-to-the-ground fit.
- Non-marking, solid rubber outsole in a herringbone pattern for excellent traction and boardfeel.
- Upper: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low Deconstructed Skateboarding Shoe pairs a lightweight, deconstructed upper with responsive Zoom Air cushioning. Its low-profile design takes cues from ‘70s heritage footwear while providing flexibility and traction for great boardfeel. The Zoom Air unit in heel of sockliner provides low-profile cushioning, a Deconstructed upper features premium materials for a seamless fit and feel while Vulcanized construction offers flexibility and excellent grip.