- Deconstructed canvas upper offers a lightweight, breathable fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the sockliner for responsive cushioning.
- Rubber toe underlay enhances durability.
- Molded sockliner with a built-in Zoom Air unit in the heel for responsive cushioning and excellent boardfeel.
- Traditional vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a streamlined look and a low-to-the-ground fit.
- Exposed foam on the tongue offers support and is a nod to the original Blazer.
- 60% Polyester, 40% Linen
A CLASSIC DESIGN DECONSTRUCTED.
Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low Canvas Deconstructed Men's Skateboarding Shoe pairs a breathable canvas upper with lightweight, responsive Zoom Air cushioning. Its classic design takes cues from '70s heritage footwear while providing flexibility and traction for great boardfeel.