- Low-top silhouette for a nonrestrictive fit around your ankle.
- One-piece bootie construction provides maximum ventilation andlow-profile comfort. It’s made from a synthetic fabric that offers the durability of leather with enhanced ventilation.
- Low-profile Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and stability.
- Max Air unit in the heel for impact protection and cushioning.
- Die-cut EVA foam sockliner provides additional cushioning directly underfoot.
Deep flex grooves run vertically and horizontally across the outsole. They enhance flexibility and allow the foot to move naturally.
Solid rubber pods with a herringbone traction pattern in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot for excellent traction and boardfeel.
- Upper: Synthetic Textile
- Sole: Rubber
LOW PROFILE WITH PREMIUM CUSHIONING. Men’s Stefan Janoski Max Skateboarding Shoe is breathable and lightweight, engineered to flex with the foot and cushion with a Max Air unit.