- Low-top silhouette for a nonrestrictive fit around your ankle.
- One-piece bootie construction provides maximum ventilation andlow-profile comfort.
- Low-profile Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and stability.
- Max Air unit in the heel for impact absorption and cushioning.
- Die-cut EVA foam sockliner provides additional cushioning directly underfoot.
- Deep flex grooves run vertically and horizontally across the outsole to enhance flexibility and allow the foot to move naturally.
- Solid rubber pods with a herringbone pattern in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot for excellent traction and boardfeel.
- Upper: Suede
- Sole: RUbber
LOW-PROFILE FIT GETS PREMIUM CUSHIONING REMIX. Men’s Stefan Janoski Max Leather Skateboarding Shoe is breathable and lightweight, engineered to flex with the foot and cushion with a Max Air unit. Leather upper offers durable comfort. Max Air unit in the heel provides impact absorption. Deep flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally.