- Clean upper construction made of suede provides durability in high-wear areas by helping to reduce the likelihood of rips and tears.
- Decorative stitching on the vamp provides a visual cue for foot placement when setting up technical tricks.
- Perforations on the vamp enhance ventilation.
- Low-cut silhouette provides a nonrestrictive fit.
- EVA sockliner provides a low-profile layer of cushioning between the outsole and your foot.
- Traditional autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a streamlined look and a low-to-the-ground fit.
- Non-marking, solid rubber outsole in a herringbone pattern for excellent traction and board feel.
- The interior of the rubber outsole is cored out in a honeycomb pattern for weight reduction and flexibility.
- Upper: Leather, Textile, Suede
- Sole: Rubber
JANOSKI STYLE. TOTAL CONTROL. Kid's Stefan Janoski (GS) Skateboarding Shoe has a clean look and a simple design, with a sturdy upper for durability and a rubber outsole for flexibility and boardfeel. Leather, suede and textile upper helps prevent blowouts. Vulcanized outsole construction for a flexible, low-profile feel. Grippy rubber outsole provides durable traction.