- Synthetic Nubuck leather quarter panel resists stretch for lasting midfoot lockdown throughout the life of the shoe.
- Suede vamp and heel provides durability.
- Textile collar provides a comfortable fit.
- Traditional lacing system and full stretch bootie design deliver a comfortable, locked-in fit.
- Mid-cut collar enhances coverage around the ankle.
- Drop-in Solarsoft sockliner provides plush comfort. It’s thicker in the heel for impact absorption and thinner in the forefoot for skate-specific flexibility and boardfeel.
- Traditional autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a streamlined look and a low-to-the-ground ride.
- Modern herringbone traction pattern enhances grip.
- Upper: Synthetic Nubuck leather, Suede
- Sole: Rubber
MODERN FIT. ULTIMATE BOARDFEEL. Lightweight and flexible, Men’s Nike SB Solarsoft Portmore II Mid Skateboarding Shoe pairs a sleek look with a modern fit. Its Solarsoft sockliner puts you as low to the ground as possible while its updated full stretch bootie design delivers a comfortable locked-in fit. Full stretch bootie design delivers a comfortable, locked-in fit. Dual-density Solarsoft sockliner provides both cushioning and support. Rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern for excellent grip.