- One-piece suede upper provides durability. The upper retains the classic design of the Nike SB Koston 1 Men's Skateboarding Shoe.
- Thin, mesh-lined foam collar provides breathability and reduced bulk.
- Lightly padded, mesh-lined tongue lays comfortably against your foot and helps streamline the design.
- Elastic gusset on the tongue helps lock down the midfoot.
- Molded polyurethane (PU) drop-in sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support. The outsole design mimics the bottom of the sockliner for flexibility and ease of movement within the shoe.
- Vulcanized construction bonds the upper to the outsole, giving you greater boardfeel, flexibility and consistent flick.
- Flexible, thin-web rubber tread in a modified herringbone pattern provides multidirectional traction and grip.
- Upper: Suede, Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
TUNED FLEXIBILITY AND CUSHIONING FOR ENHANCED PERFORMANCE. The durable Men’s Nike SB Hypervulc Eric Koston Skateboarding Shoe features Hyperfeel technology, which strategically combines a molded sockliner with a thin, flexible outsole to deliver superior cushioning and grip without sacrificing boardfeel. Hyperfeel technology provides incredible comfort, boardfeel and control. Molded drop-in sockliner mimics the natural curvature of the foot for support. Vulcanized construction enhances flexibility and boardfeel.