- Hyperfeel Technology Provides Incredible Comfort, Boardfeel and Control
- Molded Drop-In Sockliner Mimics the Natural Curvature of the Foot for Support
- Vulcanized Construction Enhances Flexibility and Boardfeel
- Elastic Gusset on the Tongue Helps Lock Down the Midfoot
- Medial Quarter Panel is Perforated to Enhance Ventilation
- Flexible, Thin Rubber Tread Provides Multidirectional Traction and Grip
TUNED FLEXIBILITY AND CUSHIONING FOR ENHANCED PERFORMANCE.
The durable Men's Nike SB Hypervulc Eric Koston Skateboarding Shoe features Hyperfeel technology, which strategically combines a molded sockliner with a thin, flexible outsole to deliver superior cushioning and grip without sacrificing boardfeel.